Want to support Connecticut’s downtowns and Main Streets?
Here’s how you can help.
People just like you can create great places to live, work, learn and play all across Connecticut – and best of all, it’s easy! Whether you want to give a little or a lot, help in your specific downtown or just show your support for the work we do, it all adds up to one great result – creating great Connecticut downtowns, Main Street by Main Street.
There are lots of ways to help us make a difference in CT’s communities:
1. Donate any amount to help us continue our vital work with over 80 CT communities.. Show your support for walkable, vibrant downtowns that encourage a healthy mix of housing, transportation and retail by donating to Connecticut Main Street Center. Your donation will help us provide guidance to our statewide network of members, advocate for funding for our downtowns and champion smart policies that encourage the revitalization of our social centers.
2. Become a Corporate Investor – Demonstrate your company’s support of CMSC while enjoying a year of benefits and high-profile visibility.
3. Sponsor an event. Sponsorship is key to Connecticut Main Street Center’s ability to provide services to its members, and education and technical assistance to Connecticut downtowns. Our Main Street Forums for the 21st Century offers a suite of educational programs, which offers several opportunities to sponsor our work throughout the year.
4. Become a Member Community – Join our statewide network of over 80 Connecticut communities to receive customized technical assistance & professional guidance.
5. Join our Professional Affiliate Network – Connect your expertise with our Main Street communities through events, our blog and more.
6. Volunteer. Your local Main Street organization wants to meet you! Find your town on our list of members, then follow the links to be connected with a great organization that’s already hard at work improving your town center. Whether your interest is beautifying the community or helping out at a local festival, they’ll help you get involved.
7. Show your Main Street pride – Share your love for our downtowns by saying what #MainStMeans to you on social media! Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.