Webinar: Receivership As a Tool for Revitalization
Join the CT Vibrant Communities Coalition for Receivership As a Tool for Revitalization, a virtual workshop on the legislation allowing for receivership. Presented by LISC Connecticut and co-sponsored by CMSC, this webinar will discuss how this new policy tool is being implemented in communities around the state to return vacant and abandoned properties into productive community assets.
Immediately following the workshop will be the full member meeting of the CT Vibrant Communities Coalition – all are welcome to attend to learn more about the Coalition.
- Aaron Gill, Owner/Wolverine Property LLC
- John Q. Gale, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Gale Law
- Mayor Elinor Carbone, City of Torrington
- Jeremy Leifert, City Planner for City of Torrington
- Victor Muschell, Corporation Council for City of Torrington
Register here for this FREE webinar.
Questions? Email Kasey LaFlam, Senior Program Officer, LISC CT.
Town of East Haddam