Friday, April 1, 2022
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Introducing Main Street Connect, a new program exclusively for Connecticut Main Street Center members.
Discuss key challenges & opportunities with your peers in a group environment led by Carl Rosa, CMSC Field Services Director and Main Street Waterbury veteran.
Main Street Connect is a monthly program focused on bringing Main Street Leaders from across the state together in an informal setting for group coaching and peer mentoring.
What to expect:
- Member-led. Most of the hour-long program will be for attendees to discuss their opportunities and challenges to get feedback from their peers and guidance from CMSC.
- Small group. Each monthly session has a limited number of attendees to allow for robust conversation and dialogue.
- Be with your peers. Each month is segmented to meet the needs of different members: Professionally Managed, Municipalities, Small/Rural Towns, and Urban Main Streets. Self-select the session(s) that best describe your Main Street program.
- Convenient virtual format; engaged participants. Sessions will be held on Zoom and will not be recorded for replay. Attendees are encouraged to be present and engage live.
Main Street Connect is held on the First Friday of every month, from 9:00-10:00 am. Click on the date(s) to register for the session(s) that best fit your Main Street program:
- April 1: Professionally Managed
- May 6: Municipalities
- June 3: Small/Rural Towns
- July 1: Urban Main Streets
*Registration is available to current Connecticut Main Street Center members.