CMSC Webinar – Funding Your Main Street: CT Small Business Boost Fund
The Connecticut Small Business Boost Fund is a new resource for Connecticut’s small businesses supported by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development.
With loans ranging from $5,000 – $500,000, no origination fees, a low interest rate, and a focus on underserved business owners, the CT Small Business Boost Fund is a flexible program with quick turnaround that can help many Main Street businesses get the capital they need.
As downtown leaders, you’re an important resource for your small businesses. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key talking points to share about the loan fund
- The kinds of technical assistance available to help small businesses apply
- Practical uses for the funds that your Main Street businesses can relate to
- Tips for communicating with your downtown businesses
Who should attend?
This webinar is geared towards:
- Downtown managers
- Economic Development officials
- Town Planners
- Mayors & Selectmen
- Chambers of Commerce
- Nonprofit professionals working with Small Main Street businesses
- Cultural District managers/DRSOs
- Retail space landlords & property owners
Kevin Gremse, Senior Director, Eastern U.S., National Development Council
Scott Arnold, Business Advisor – Boost Fund Specialist, CT Small Business Development Center
Businesess are looking for $$$ help. Labas51@aol.com
We’re glad you can join us! This webinar will explain how the CT Small Business Boost Fund can help them, what the eligibility requirements are, and how they can use the $$.