At CMSC, we love our downtowns and Main Streets. Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, we must set aside our ingrained desire to convene with friends and neighbors in order to protect the health and well-being of our staff, members and partners.
To that end, all CMSC staff are working remotely. We are equipped to continuing providing guidance and technical assistance to our members and can be reached via email or phone. For the foreseeable future, we will also be suspending in-person community visits, although again, we will remain available for consultation.
With regard to our downtowns and Main Streets, we understand the significant impact the coronavirus is having on small businesses and the many institutions that contribute to the vibrancy of our communities. Please see below for some resources on how to address the effects of this public health crisis.
We look forward to seeing you all again as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you can’t visit your favorite shop in person, consider buying a gift card to help them now and for you to enjoy later.
Stay safe and be well,
Patrick, Kim, Christine & Judith
Click the links below for COVID-related Resources
- Federal & State Advocacy & Legislative Information
- Downtown & Main Street Resources
- Small Businesses Resources
- Good News from CMSC Member Communities
- Personal Health & Wellness
CMSC Staff Info – We’re here to help! Please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Patrick McMahon, CEO – email@example.com, 860-280-2023
- Kimberley Parsons-Whitaker, Associate Director – firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-280-2556
- Christine Schilke, Marketing & Development Director – email@example.com, 860-280-2356
- Judith Stahl, Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-280-2021