Connecticut Preservation Action is presenting a special seminar, Mills and Their Villages on April 19. This event is presented in concert with the State Historic Preservation Office. Located in the Cheney Brothers National Historic Landmark District, the seminar will feature:
- Dara Kovel, Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) Vice President – Multifamily Housing
- Bruce Clouette, historic resource consultant
- Mark Pellegrini, Manchester Town Planner
- Kip Bergstrom, Deputy Commissioner, DECD State Historic Preservation Office
- Three diverse case studies on Villages, offering stories of leadership and renewal in Killingly, Tariffville, and Collinsville.
CMSC’s Community Engagement Director Susan Westa will present the case study on Killingly.
Click here for more information.