Friday, April 6, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Lyceum Center
227 Lawrence St
Hartford, CT 06106
The Summit will bring together people from all over Connecticut to improve bicycling and walking in our state.
- Learn from a range of planning experts, including:
- Peter Furth, transportation engineer and bicycle network connectivity expert
- Kaitlin Latham, Norwalk Health Department, Coordinator of NorWALKers Program
- Dr. Michael Charney, advocate and activist, founder of DutchReach.org
- Hear the latest biking and walking updates from around the state
- Get guidance on implementing Complete Streets policies in your community
- Network and socialize with like-minded professionals and advocates throughout the state
Come away energized and inspired and with tools you can use to make a change. Join Bike Walk Connecticut at this year’s summit and help make cycling and walking safe, feasible and attractive for a healthier, cleaner Connecticut.